Tuesday, October 24, 2006


As of today I have three different versions of my thesis. The third being the one I hope to publish sometime in the future. This short hiatus from academia has allowed me to write and research more freely, at my own pace. So far I've found a few gaps that I need to bridge together to make more sense. The history of revolutionary movements in Mexico is complicating as it should be, right? Ideological differences, Trotskyites against Maoists, Anarchists against orthodox-Communists, social democrats against all armed organizations, and peasants against the proletariat. What fun? Why is it that I get an image of a bunch of children fighting in a sandbox over toys.
Other news:
GRE exam on the horrizon.
Experienced lock-down at local high school, possible suspect.
Revolutionary committee moving to phase three...choosing curtains for hit out.
Excommunication procedure next Thursday, bingo to follow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I commend you for your work ethic - I know of many, many things that could make my thesis better, but I refuse to touch it.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job on the thesis front! Way to plug away. Are you applying again this fall or are you taking a little more time off?

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home