Sunday, November 05, 2006


Once again I'm on the job market. I unfortunately lost my job at the study abroad institute for reasons I had no control over. Despite my lose I was very happy to have been a part of a study abroad program. My plan thus far is to move back home with the folks and try to save a little extra money for the revolution. The abrupt move from proletariat to lumpen-proletariat is a tough one. So, with hammer and sickle in hand, (or tattooed) I will return to the mountains of Humboldt County.

Other news:
- applications for graduate school almost complete
- curtains for clandestine safe house choose: maroon
- correct way to pronounce Trotsky followers, Trotskyite...not Trotskyists

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are just TRYING to piss me off, aren't you? That's OK, I'm so glad you're back I'll forgive it, even from a little Mao-ite. Good luck with the transition and job hunt, but we'll miss you around here.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about that, homie. Bonne chance with the move and the apps.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything. :) I hope your apps do really well.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home