Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sorry for having been MIA for a few days......actually a week or so. Things have been quite crazy: the move home, grad school application, etc. However, now that I'm settled in Humboldt once again after being in the mountain's of Eugene I will regularly be dedicating some time to my blog. In other news my new job begins tomorrow as a butcher. Not necessarily to excited about the situation but.......at least I'm a proletariat again. I once again will have to "trust the steel."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow!

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a butcher? Like at a grocery store? That sounds kind of interesting - I always wondered how all that stuff worked. Viel Spass!

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck at your new job.

But more importantly - where did you apply and are all the applications off? More luck to you with those applications!!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home