Sunday, November 26, 2006

Oh Humboldt County. Yes, the once (and probably still is) location where the best Mary Jane was being grown is now being know for what it really is.....lots of freakin' rain and more rain. Ohhhhhh what I would do to be back home in my one bedroom apartment watching episode after episode of "Family Guy" and reminiscing about my graduate student years.....However, since my return to East Fortuna I have been indulged with by my mother's awesome cooking and not my brother's pestering and nagging. "Hey Fern..can I get the new $200 Nike soccer shoes for Christmas", I guess you have to take the bitter for the sweet.
The new job is going well......The people are great and the "natural" food is an interesting experience. Shitttttt...I eat menudo homies, now that's natural. Also, does anyone have the answer to why so many hippies can afford eating organic?
In other news:
- my house is being wire-tapped, must change nom de guerre to Jesus.
- Jesus Lives!
- I said Jesus Christ in mass today

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad the job is going well. (Certain) hippies can afford it because many of them secretly have trust funds or something comparable. It's the dirty secret of many hippies/activists/nonshowering do-gooders, in my experience.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about hippies, but I could afford organic food because I didn't ever go to the movies or go out on the weekends. Because I curtailed my social spending, I could indulge in yummy cheese and organic/guilt-free food. A trust fund would really be nice, though. I could live with a trust fund. :)

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home