Sunday, December 03, 2006

I just heard some exciting news today, depending on how you take it I guess, about a former dictator in Chile. Yes, Augusto Pinochet is on his death-bed. In case you don't know who this piece of crap was....he was dictator of Chile for more than 10 yrs., murdered suspected "subversives", anti-left, and was a U.S. whore. He faciliated the coup that toppled the democartically elected Marxist, Salvador Allende (who during the coup lost his life). So as morbid as this might sound I'm sure that I share the same sentiments with my Chilean comrades. Finally, maybe, some reconciliation. But yet, he's still alive.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is excellent news. Die, pig. Yes, I would man the guillotine during the revolution.

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is excellent news. Die, pig. Yes, I would man the guillotine.

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, sorry, login problems. I get technologically confused when I'm feeling bloodthirsty.

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to rain on this parade, but this particular pig should be rotting away in the bowels of some godforsaken Chilean prison (preferably one that he created). I would be somewhat comforted to know that he spent his last days suffering a misery similar to the kind he forced upon thousands of Chileans.

12:56 PM  
Blogger El Machetito said...

You go sisters!

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rotting in a nasty dank (hmm... maybe French?) prison cell is an excellent idea. The guillotine also holds a certain appeal, though. Asshole.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home