Monday, February 19, 2007


Ok.......yesterday I had an awkward moment with three of my little cousins. To be exact it wasn't necessarily one of those bonding episodes I so like with my future comrades. Instead I was forced to explain to them the "birds and the bees". What is one to do!? Quickly trying to change themes, my perdicament was resolved by telling another story of passion and survivial.....oh yes, proletariat liberation. "O.k. boys and girls I'm going to talk to you about two unattractive figures who I'm sure got busy once in awhile. We're going to talk about Che and Mao." I couldn't help from noticing a sign of confusion in their faces for obvious purposes, but the really trouble was yet to come. First I had to restrain the youngest (6 yrs.) from running around the house chanting "Che Che Guevara Che Che Guevara!" (Oh yeah, by the way this was at my aunt's house were a few women were having a Bible study and I was the designated babysitter.)
In the end the sex talk turned into a propaganda campaign, however, it did not prevent one of them from vilifying my so well pictured utopian society tale when saying...."this sex story stucked Nando."

3 Comments:

Blogger Matto said...

Good to see you back on the blog dude.

9:21 AM  
Blogger A said...

Finally back! So, what is the good news on the university front?

6:41 PM  
Blogger Dolce Vita said...

Welcome back!

I'll be sure to call on you when S needs "the talk."

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home