Thursday, March 01, 2007




Damn snow! After driven 5 hrs to Sacramento Wed. I got a call three hrs before my flight from the graduate director at the Minnesota telling me the orientation was cancelled due to a blizzard. Disappointed I drove back home only to get an email from the same person asking me to fly out Sat. when the weather is clear. Sooooo, because I'm a nice person I'm driving back to Sac and taking the early bird to Minneapolis then turning around in the afternoon on Mon. Wish I could be one of you guys right now.....boy do I wish.






5 Comments:

Blogger Trust in Steel said...

Have a good trip! Don't get stranded in the snow!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Matto said...

At least you didn't get stuck in the Minneapolis airport.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Dolce Vita said...

I hate to say it, but I will anyway: this is a preview of life in the Great North - immobilizing snow and bitter cold. On the upside, (and I can offer this from experience) the weather is a great help in getting things done because there are fewer distractions (aside from, of course, the blogs).

8:15 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Hey Bob tried to send you an email about Cinco de Softball. We had no idea you were in California, but headed to school soon! Email him sometime. We're near Sacremento so next time you fly to a frozen city, let us know. -Leah

4:46 PM  
Blogger SuperJew said...

Fernando, it's time for a new post! Also, as of today I've started blogging, so check it out sir! I've linked you on mine.
:) Yours always...the superjew

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home